The goal of this program is to train qualified, knowledgeable and creative personalised human resources that will ensure the relationships of enterprises with their internal and external environment. Graduates of the program can work in the public relations units of public and private sector organizations as intermediate level professional personnel, customer relations specialists, product or service supervisors.
Undergraduate Departments that can be transferred with DGS (Vertical Transfer Exam) *
- Visual Communication Design
- Public Relations
- Public Relations and Advertising
- Public Relations and Publicity
- Communication Sciences
- Communication Arts
- Communication Design
- Communication Design and Management
- Communication and Design
- Advertising Design and Communication
- Advertising and Public Relations
* These are the departments included in the 2018 OSYM guide.