Electric; as yesterday, today and tomorrow, it is an energy that we have to use in lighting, heating, entertainment, kitchen, workshop, industry, in short, in every field and we always need. The use of electricity, which has become widespread with the increase of industrialization and technology, has revealed a shortage of trained manpower in electricity.
The goal of the Program is; is to train qualified personnel who respond to the demands of the sector on issues and developments about electricity generation, transmission and distribution, factory maintenance and control, working systems of electrical machines and motors, designing electrical facilities, introduction of all electrical systems, operation, finding faults.
The courses of the program have been prepared in order to achieve this goal, considering its compatibility with the developing technology and its validity in the market, as well as compatibility in the transition from associate education to undergraduate education. In order to carry out practical work, an electrical laboratory and internship opportunities were provided in the field.
The graduates of the program, as qualified personnel with the title of “Electrical Technician”, are extremely important for the sector in terms of being involved in the establishment of all kinds of facilities, the continuous operation of the enterprises, the control, maintenance and repair of electrical devices and tools, factories, the continuity of production, energy generation, transmission and distribution.
Undergraduate Departments that can be transferred with DGS (Vertical Transfer Exam) *
- Computer Education and Educational Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical-electronic Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Energy Systems Engineering
- Energy Management
- Physics Engineering
- Aviation Electrics and Electronics
- Control and Automation Engineering
- Meteorological Engineering
- Aeronautical-Electrical Engineering
- Space Sciences and Technologies
- Astronautical Engineering
* These are the departments included in the 2018 OSYM guide.