A technical trip to the Istanbul Cinema Museum was hold by the Computer-Aided Design and Animation Program on November 5, 2021.
It is aimed that the students of the Computer-Aided Design and Animation Program will;
- get information about works such as visual perception, art, art history, design, cinema, animation, augmented reality, simulation,
- learn about Turkish and World Cinema from the past to the present with important names and get to know the technical tools,
- develop the ability to discuss and criticize old “Yeşilçam” clothes, design principles of movie posters, color, typography, etc. in the context of theoretical knowledge,
- acquire skills for work that can be done today by seeing animation techniques from the past live,
- learn digital applications such as Yesil Perde, Augmented Reality Room, Magic of the Curtain, 3D Cinema by trying them in the museum area and put them into practice in the future.